Discover the fascinating Cernicalos canyoning adventure in the middle of nature and enjoy its unique views of the Telde area. Come and explore Gran Canaria!
Canyoning is one of the best activities and one of the most popular attractions of the Canaries. Canyoning consists of descending ravines or canyons, as you follow the water flow. You'll explore your surroundings by executing different types of exercises: walking, jumping, abseiling, swimming, and most of all enjoying!
The Barranco de Los Cernícalos is one of the two enclaves of the island of Gran Canaria that has water running all year round. It is a stream that increases its flow after the rains, acquiring a more colorful character thanks to the different waterfalls that can be found on site.
The jumps are not particularly high but are a great plus for the activity given the closed and narrow character of the ravine. The meeting point is located in Telde, less than 20 minutes away from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. If you're staying in Maspalomas, it will take you about 25 minutes to reach it.
- You'll be picked up at the meeting point and taken to Barranco de Los Cernícalos, where you'll be provided with the necessary canyoning equipment.
- The activity will start at the highest peak of the ravine.
- During the activity, you'll go through the laurel forest and will come across rivers, waterfalls, natural slides and jumps from different heights
- You'll break for a snack of fruit, a chocolate bar, cookies and water during the excursion
- Once you've finished, you'll be dropped back at the initial meeting point.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must be in an acceptable physical condition
- No recent injuries
It is not required previous experience.
Pick-up will take place 10 minute(s) before the scheduled departure time.
We offer pick-ups from the following locations for this experience:
08:00 h Climbo (office), Tomás Morales 68, 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
08:10 h Bus Stop Bus Stop Calle Eduardo Benot (Skatepark Parque Santa Catalina)
08:20 h Bus Stop Calle Sagunto. Auditorium
09:05 h Bus Stop Faro de Maspalomas Station (Platform 1) 35100, San Bartolomé de Tirajana
09:15 h Parking / Parkplatz Yumbo Center "Av. de Espana".