Sensation Level: Adventurous
Spoken languages: English, Greek, German
Fitness level: Everybody welcome
Minimum age: minimum 18 y/o
Duration: 1.5 hr
Cancellation policy:flexible 1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Jet Ski Safari and Snorkeling Tour around Crete should be at the top of your to-do list while visiting the island! Guided by a local, you will take to the waves and explore the bay around Heraklion with its sandy beaches.
The adventure starts at Ag. Dimitrios where you will meet your local guide in the watersports centre on the beach.
Only 7 km from Heraklion and 10 km from the airport, you can get to the centre by driving or by local transportation (bus, taxi).
Your instructors will brief you on safety and how to use the jet skis.
Now it's time to follow your guide out onto the water. You will leave Ammoudara beach behind and move towards Limnoperamata and Pantanassa. Stopping for some swimming and snorkelling along the remote beaches of Panagia, Thiseas or Tripiti, is the best way to cool off after driving the jet skis. The safari will take you all the way to the end of the bay of Ammoudi which is where you will turn around and head back towards the base in Agios Dimitrios.
Photos are also included in the price so you can remember this day forever!
You will get on the jetskis and start the excursion following the guide on your front. You will leave Ammoudara beach behind and move towards Limnoperamata and Pantanassa. Stopping for some swimming and snorkeling in the remote beaches of Panagia, Thiseas or Tripiti, is the best way to stretch out after driving the jet skis. You will be on your jet ski safari until the end of the bay at Ammoudi and then return to the base.Course of events
- You will arrive at 9:00 AM at the watersports center.
- After the security briefing, you will depart at 9:30 AM for the excursion.
- Return to the watersports center at 11:00 AM.
- Duration of the jet ski tour: 90 minutes (45 minutes jet skiing/ 45 minutes break for swimming and snorkeling)Activity requirements
A valid driving license is required for jet ski drivers + must be 18-years-old to drive.
Minors can be part of the jet ski safari as passengers.
The maximum weight on 1 jet ski is 180kg (400lbs).
- Snorkeling equipment
- Parking for your car
- Taxes and insurance
- Guide boat with 2 drivers
- Life jackets and wetsuits
- Changing cabins + Toilet (WC)