Taste the joys of jet ski piloting on the Mediterranean Sea while leaving for Cannes or Monaco for an exceptional excursion!
Located between Nice and Antibes, next to Cagnes-sur-Mer, the town of Saint-Laurent-du-Var is ideal to discover the French Riviera in a different way. It is a spot of choice for water sports activities near Nice!
Accompanied by a qualified and friendly instructor, you will go for a jet ski ride with a departure just next to Nice airport. Between the pleasure of piloting a super powerful jet ski for a full of adrenaline and exceptional panoramic views of the French Riviera, you are guaranteed to spend an unforgettable moment with this ride on the sea! Even without a license, you can have fun in the waves and pilot a 110 cc jet ski going up to more than 80 km/h, under the supervision of the Glisse Paradise instructor.
At the end of this trip from Saint-Laurent-du-Var, you will have the possibility to go stand up paddling for an hour, just to prolong the pleasure at sea with a more quiet walk along the water.
For your jet ski excursion, you will have the choice between :
- a tour to Monaco : with a passage in the bays of Nice, Villefranche-sur-Mer and Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat where you will be able to admire many celebrities' properties, then arrival at the port of Monaco;
- a tour to Cannes: passing through the Bay of the Angels and its exceptional yachts, then in front of the monastery of Sainte-Marguerite Island before arriving in Cannes where you can see the Croisette and the Palais des Festivals.
Go on a 1h30 excursion to Monaco or Cannes, from Saint-Laurent-du-Var, then enjoy an hour of paddle rental.
Course of events
- At the meeting time, you will be welcomed by the Glisse Paradise team with a refreshment
- You will then be equipped with a life jacket, then your instructor will inform you about the safety rules and the basic piloting rules of a jet ski
- Once briefed, you will board your jet ski for a 1.5 hour ride of your choice, off the French Riviera
- On the way back to the base, a one hour stand up paddle ride will follow
The driver must be at least 16 years of age and in possession of his or her identification.
For the same price, you have the possibility to be at 1 or 2 per jet ski. You will even be able to change drivers along the way.