The blue waters and white beaches of Kefalonia island are breathtaking! Why not discover them from above during a tandem paragliding flight?
Fly over the island of Kefalonia enjoying the most spectacular views of the blue Ionian sea, the sandy bays, the small fishing harbors, and the dry, rugged landscape. Thanks to the expert pilots, it's a harmless activity that requires no experience or exercise whatsoever. You can simply enjoy it!
Tandem paragliding is a peaceful and fun activity. You do not need to jump from anywhere, the wing will be fully inflated as you take some steps and take off, leaving the ground behind. The equipment of No Borders is always checked before a flight, and the experienced instructors make sure that your flight takes place in total security.
Take-off and landing points are both at Myrtos Beach in the northwest of the island and around 45minutes from Kefalonia's capital Argostoli. Book the tandem paragliding flight of your dreams and open your wings over Kefalonia!
A quarter an hour is not enough to contemplate and soak in all the beauty of Kefalonia Island seen from the air? In that case, we suggest you go for this tandem paragliding flight of 20-25 minutes. You'll have more time to fly over the blue Ionian sea, white beaches, and quaint villages and enjoy the breathtaking views. Take-off and landing points are also at Myrtos Beach.
- Discover the beautiful Greek island of Kefalonia from the air. Nothing less than the blue Ionian sea, quaint little harbour villages, white sandy bays and green hills are at your feed.
- Feel free like a bird by discovering the amazing outdoor activity of paragliding.
Course of events
- Meet your instructor at scenic Myrtos Beach, in the northwest of the Island, about 45mins by car from Kefalonia's capital Argostoli.
- Together with your experienced pilot you will go to the take-off point on top of the hill at approx. 700m above sea level.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions you'll be in the air for 20-25 minutes.
- While the pilot is managing the wings you can enjoy the fantastic views over the deep blue Ionian sea, the green mountains, and the white sandy beaches.
- You'll be landing on Myrtos Beach again.
- Maximum passenger weight: 110 kg (245lb).
- No previous paragliding experience required.
- No specific physical condition required.
- Make sure to bring closed shoes (trekking shoes or sneakers - NO FLIPFLOPS) as well as adapted clothes to the weather conditions of the day of your flight (bring a warm jacket).
- In order to take home memories of this amazing experience you can buy photos and videos of your flight for €20. Payment on the spot in cash.