Do something extraordinary during your holidays in Lefkada; experience the thrill of scuba diving under the supervision of a PADI professional.
You will master some of the basic concepts of diving in confined water (pool or shallow sea) and then head off on an open water adventure at an inviting 'shallow' reef. Experience the feeling of weightlessness in a new environment and enjoy the vibrant colours and amazing variety of the Lefkada Sea marine life. Depending on the dive spot you will visit, the dive included in this program will be from the boat or shore.
When you complete the Discover Scuba Diving course, you can continue your experience with an optional second open water dive, arranged with the Dive Centre, or continue with the PADI Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Course.
The Discover Scuba Diving is a course for everyone. You just need to know how to swim and off you go to discover how it feels to breathe underwater and explore the marine life! The waters are warm and crystal clear, making the dives unique.
- There are two dives per day, either in the morning (9:30) either in the evening (15:30)
- You will meet with your instructors in the diving centre where you will have a theory course on scuba diving, on the gears you will use, on the technique and many more
- In a pool, you will try the equipment and you will take your first dive for 10 minutes with your instructor
- Once you have completed the dive in the pool you will have a dive in a reef nearby with a dive either from shore either from a boat depending on the schedule
- The maximum depth to reach is 12 metres always under the supervision of your instructor
- Duration of the activity: 4 hours approximately
- You need to be at least 12 years old
- Basic swimming skills required
- Good physical condition
- You cannot dive if you have a flight in the next 18 hours after diving