Live the magic of Mykonos with this sunset sailing yacht cruise along the coast.
Dive into a sailing paradise while watching the sun drowning in the Aegean sea. This cruise is an alternative way to discover the real and natural beauties of the windy Island at sunset time.
On board, you will enjoy local delicacies, drink an aperitivo and enjoy the sunset with music in the background.
A magical experience enjoying the sunset of Mykonos while sailing in the blue waters of the Aegean.
* Restricted to adults only over the age of 16-years-old.
An off-the-beaten-track experience enjoying a quick sailing ride along the coast of Mykonos. Take your onboard “aperitivo” with a drink of your choice and local Greek snacks while the sun drowns in the Aegean Sea.
A cruise for adults only where you can discover the real and natural beauties of the Island at sunset time.
Embarkation is late afternoon, about 30 minutes before the set departure according to the sunset time.
You will be picked up by our complimentary shuttle transportation to reach the embarkation point. A short tender ride will follow from the small dock in order to embark the yacht anchored out in the bay and waiting for you.
A quick sailing ride will start along the coast of Mykonos enjoying the beautiful scenery followed by a stop on a protected bay.
This cruise is an alternative way to discover the real and natural beauties of the windy Island at sunset time.
Pick your drink paired with tasty snacks of traditional Greek flavors in the simple well cared and friendly atmosphere of a sailing yacht.
Watch the breathtaking landscape of yellow, orange, and red colors while the sun goes down in the very blue Aegean Sea.
Savor the enchanting atmosphere and make sure to bring your camera to capture this magical moment.
- All passengers must provide their passport details (full name, passport number, nationality, and date of birth) upon reservation as requested by Mykonos Port Authorities. If not received, the booking will not be considered confirmed and passengers will not be allowed to embark.
- Passengers are barefoot on board. No high-heeled shoes and sandals/flip flops are allowed on the yacht.
- Advisable is to bring a sun hat and sunglasses. You must bring a windproof jacket, warm and spare clothes especially in case of winds or cool months in the early or late season (May & September)
- Cases of dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free) and/or food allergies must be notified well in advance of the cruise date.
- In case of stomach sensibility, we advise you to have a conservative meal consisting of dry food and not so many liquids (i.e. avoid orange juice). Motion sickness medication is not provided onboard.
- Good health is necessary to take part in sailing cruises. Cases of pregnancy, mobility, and health issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure the safe participation of the passenger on the cruise.
- Pick-up and drop-off shuttle service is included and is either from/to hotel or a designated meeting point depending on the location of the accommodation. It is a shared transportation that includes stops at multiple hotels/meeting points therefore a certain delay may occur. In case you miss it, you will need to call us that morning to find out where the embarkation point will be and you will have to reach it by your own means and charges.
The embarkation time is 30 minutes before the departure cruise timetable, set according to the sunset time...
- The size and type of sailing yacht operating the cruise is allocated by Sunfos Alessia Yachting according to the current weather conditions and the number of participants so as to ensure a safe and comfortable sailing experience.
*At the embarkation point the participants will be able to recognize one of the cruise representatives and crew by their t-shirt or sign saying 'Sunfos Alessia Yachting'.