Discover the magical scenery of Rio Novella Gorges in Trentino by kayaking from Lake Santa Giustina and learn how to paddle with a certified guide.
Have you ever dreamt of paddling in a beautiful and quiet location to relax and get in touch with nature? Well, you are in the right place. Discover the hidden gems of Trentino thanks to this amazing guided kayaking tour in Rio Novella Gorges and immerse yourself in nature. This kayaking experience from Lake Santa Giustina is ideal for families and beginners!
Your guided kayaking tour will start from the meeting point, where a professional instructor will welcome you and brief you about the activity. Follow your guide to Lake Santa Giustina, where all the kayaks are located. Enjoy a beautiful 10-minute walk to the lake and make the most of the view. Don’t worry if you have never tried kayaking before, your certified guide will teach you the basics of paddling and make sure you feel comfortable. Grab your paddles and explore the stunning Rio Novella Gorges - only reachable by kayaking! As you paddle with your guide from Lake Santa Giustina, you will enter the two 1-meter-wide gorges. Be confident in the basic kayaking techniques you just learned and enjoy the view! Once you reach the end of the gorges, your guide will bring you back to the meeting point. Enjoy a rewarding and delicious snack offered by the instructor before leaving!
Now is your chance to book a spot for you and your family and explore Rio Novella Gorges thanks to this guided kayaking from Lake Santa Giustina. Learn the basics of kayaking with a certified instructor and make the most of your time in Trentino.
Try this amazing guided kayaking in Rio Novella Gorges, from Lake Santa Giustina, Trentino!
Course of events
- Meet your guide at Trentino Wild - Località Le, Via alle Còntre, 2, 38022 Caldes (TN), Italy or in Rafting Center Val di Sole - Via Gole, 412 38025 Dimaro (TN), Italy.
- Briefing about the itinerary and the equipment.
- 10-minute walk by the lakes to reach the kayaks.
- Guided kayaking tour in Rio Novella Gorges.
- Return to the meeting point.
- Knowing how to swim is compulsory for this activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is 6 years old.
- The minimum number of participants for this activity is 6 people.
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Please note that Trentino Climb offers a shuttle service from Dimaro (Rafting Center Val di Sole - Via Gole, 412 38025 Dimaro (TN), Italy) to the starting point of the activity. Please inform your instructor upon booking if you need the shuttle service from Dimaro to the starting point of the activity in Trentino Wild - Località Le, Via alle Còntre, 2, 38022 Caldes (TN), Italy.