Enjoy a sporty and fun-filled rafting excursion down the Noce River from Cusiano and discover the best rapids of Noce River in Val di Sole!
If you are looking for a thrilling and challenging rafting experience in Val di Sole, this rafting adventure down the Noce River is exactly what you need. Guided by a professional instructor, you will go through the best rapids of the valley. Are you ready for this memorable adventure?
First, your experienced guide will welcome you at the meeting point and help you wear the safety equipment. After a briefing about the activity, your guide will lead you to the starting point of the rafting activity. From Cusiano you will soon get through the numerous rapids between grades 2 and 3 - be ready to get wet! The River Noce gets up to the challenging grade 4, in the “Mezzana World Championship Circuit”. Then reach Dimaro, where we will get off the boat and cross the river for a few kilometers. A short drive will take you to Malé, where you will hop back on the boat and continue your rafting adventure on the Noce River. Face the most spectacular rapids, such as the “forest gorges”, the “never-ending holes”, and “three peaks”. Enjoy this incredible rafting activity down the Noce River until you reach Cavizzana, the final point of this water experience.
Make the most of this 3-hour rafting activity and go down the Noce River through the most exciting rapids of Val di Sole. Share this 18 km rafting experience with your closest friends and make the best memories. Reserve your spots now!
Try this sporty rafting excursion on the Noce River from Cusiano, Val di Sole! The whole duration of the activity is 3 hours, including the safety briefing and transfer.
Course of events
- Meet your guide at Via di Sotto Pila, 6 - 38026 Cusiano di Ossana TN, Italy.
- Briefing about the activity and safety equipment.
- Start rafting on the Noce River.
- Rapids grades 2 and 3.
- Short break.
- Rapids grade 4.
- Reach Cavizzana.
- Return to the meeting point.
- Knowing how to swim is compulsory for this activity.
- To do this activity you need to be in good health, in good physical shape, and not suffer from dizziness.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.
- This activity is extremely weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 45 minutes before the start of the activity.