Sensation Level: Chill
Spoken languages: English, Norwegian
Fitness level: Occasionally sporty
Duration: 2.5 hrs
Cancellation policy:moderate 1) Cancellation 10 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 4 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 4 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, is considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The tree top adventure park is a 2–3 hour exciting activity high in the trees that include obstacles, challenges and ziplines through the trees.
The climbing park uses a sophisticated continuous belay system. This means once you are attached to the wire you are safe throughout your adventure.
A highlight is our QuickFlight parachute jump on the hardest course which is over 12 meters high. This gets the adrenaline pumping!
You must be over 120cm and under 120kg to take part in this activity.Special terms
- Long hair must be braided or tailed
- For every 4 children 1 adult.
- Sneakers (no sandals)
- All participants in the park must complete a safety brief and complete a training run before participation.
- We reserve the right to close the park in bad weather. Examples of this are strong wind, lightning.
- Safety brief
- Access to park
- Comfortable clothing