Sensation Level: Chill
Spoken languages: English, Norwegian
Fitness level: Everybody welcome
Duration: 6 hrs
Cancellation policy:flexible 1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
This tour will have you chasing the majestic Northern Lights until you find the magnificent dancing sky. A truly breathtaking experience!
When you arrive at the base, you will be greeted by meet experienced guides who will accompany you during this unique excursion. Once everyone is ready, the journey to a magical night will begin!
If the sky is cloudy, your group will move from location to location until a clear spot to see the Aurora is found. This means the activity could go longer than the advertised 6 hours. During the trip, your guide will share stories about the amazing natural phenomenon that is the Northern Lights. In addition, they will also provide tips on nighttime photography techniques relating specifically to the Aurora with both cameras and phones.
Don't miss this opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime!
- If we do not see the Northern Lights we will offer you a 50% discount on your next tour (up to availability).
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 people.
- Child Safety: If you have a child with you, please provide the age and weight of the child to the instructors after the booking is confirmed so that they can provide the correct child seat for the bus. You can be refused to travel if you don't have the correct child seat.
- The tour can be cancelled due to bad weather and you will be offered to change your tour to another day or get a refund.
- Students should present a valid student ID card.
-Please be advised that this excursion can go longer than advertised, especially if your guide takes you further out in search of the Northern Lights.
- Hot drinks and cookies
- Wi-Fi, when available
- Professional aurora portrait (optional)
- Warm winter clothing
- Winter boots
- Layered clothing
- Thermal underwear
- Woolen socks