Take the leap of faith on this canyoning excursion in Kawasan Falls! Discover this scenic series of jungle cascades in a fun and adventurous way.
A total knee-trembler in the heart of the Philippine rainforest, face your fears as you freefall (about 10m / 32ft) into turquoise freshwater pools and cool off under Kawasan Falls. A backpacker’s secret on Cebu Island, this dramatic ravine has become #1 on the bucket list for anyone with a true sense of adventure – and a vertiginous free spirit!
Kawasan Falls is a trio of picturesque waterfalls, natural swimming pools, and lagoons, accessible via jungle trails on the Philippine Island of Cebu. It is located about 130 km southwest of Cebu City and about 1 hour from Badian.
This canyoning experience at Kawasan Falls is suitable for adventurous beginners! Discover the beauty of Philippine nature in a fun and adventurous way. Your professional instructor will guide you through the adventure and make sure that you'll live a safe moment.
Kawasan Falls is considered an easy canyon due to the lack of rope work or abseiling - but is suited to adventurous beginners. During the length of the canyon, there are opt-out areas with ladders for anyone who does not wish to participate.
- Rappel: none
- Jump: 10m (approx. 32tf)
- Slide: 10m
- Swim: 20m
- Explore the beautiful philippine nature around the Kawasan Falls.
- Live a unique canyoning adventure in a breathtaking environment.
- Meet your guide at the activity base near Badian for this canyoning experience at Kawasan Falls.
- Guests will start off with a short safety briefing and kit check.
- Jumping into a specially adapted 4x4 action truck for a transfer to the start of the ravine.
- After a short nature trail through the rainforest (about 15 min walk), groups will follow their instructor down a series of waterfalls and cascades – cannonballing into freshwater pools, swimming down rapids, and scrambling along the narrow ravines. Unlike more challenging canyoning tours in Monteaneza or Tison Falls, guests can enjoy an abseil-free experience that requires no previous rope/climb experience.
- Instead, you will get to experience Kawasan Badian National Park and waterfalls in freefall – pushing your limits as you dive from knee-trembling heights and encouraging the rest of your group to have a go!
- Once you reach the main pool at Kawasan, you can enjoy a traditional Philippine lunch and a chance to go swimming, too – returning back to the base camp where your adventure will end.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Bring Swimwear, Towel, closed-toe footwear, spare change of clothes.
- Bring your Go Pro/waterproof camera.
- Pickup can be arranged with the instructor from Cebu City or Mactan Island. The rate is 4000 PHP for 1-6 pax. The vehicle used will be Toyota Innova, Vios, or Vigo.