Rip Curl School of Surf
Book with Rip Curl School of Surf
- Wakeboarding FromWakeboarding session in Sanur
- Kitesurfing FromBeginner kitesurfing lesson in Legian
- Scuba Diving FromIntroduction dive in Sanur
- Sea Kayaking FromSea kayaking session in Sanur
- Surfing FromBeginner surfing courses in Legian
- Stand up Paddle FromStand up paddle lesson in Sanur
- Windsurfing FromBeginner windsurfing lesson in Sanur
- Scuba Diving FromPADI Open Water in Sanur
Get to know Rip Curl School of Surf
The Rip Curl School of Surf can provide you with many fun and aquatic activities in two different schools. Join them where it's most convenient for you and just enjoy yourself!
The east coast club is located at the Prama Sanur Beach Hotel Bali. It's the perfect spot to access the numerous calm lagoons and coral reefs along this part of Bali’s coastline.
You can choose to follow kitesurfing courses throughout the year, from November to February will be the surfing season.
Next to Double Six beach, the Legian school is the largest of the Rip Curl schools. If you're a beginner in surfing, this is probably where you'll start your journey to catching waves. The fun beach break waves there are great for learning, and once you're more confident it will be easy to drive from the camp to other beaches. You can take on the reef breaks at Batu Bolong and Tugu to test your skills and progress.
Schools provide transport from all major hotels in the Legian, Seminyak, Oberoi, Canggu, Kuta, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, and Sanur area.
You'll find modern equipment for your different activities: surfboards, kite surfing, stand up paddle boarding, diving, wakeboarding and windsurfing.
Schools are well-equipped with common facilities: changing rooms, lockers, showers, Rip Curl merchandising, garden bars and parking.
Average rating on Rip Curl School of Surf
- Identity checkID checked
- Company registrationConfirmed
- InsuranceInsurance certificate verified
- Diplomas and qualificationsVerified
Reviews about Rip Curl School of Surf