Description de l'activité
Description de l'offre
Discover the lush sceneries along the northern coast of Catania! This sea adventure will have you paddling in the Marine Protected Area of Cyclops Islands where you’ll get to admire the imposing Norman Castle in Aci Castello as well as the rich marine flora and natural formations in the area!
This 4-hour trip is suitable for nearly everyone because the duration and distance can be adapted to the skills of the group.
With your friendly and professional guide, you will get to explore a nature reserve and reach the lava cliffs below the famous Castello Normanno (Norman Castle), an ancient castle erected in the charming seaside town of Aci Castello in 1076. Built with black lava stone, this castle is nestled atop a rocky cliff that juts out into the surrounding crystal-clear waters! If you’re feeling adventurous, you can even paddle to sea caves that were formed by lava!
Whether you’re young or young at heart, this kayaking trip is an unforgettable opportunity to explore one of the most beautiful areas in eastern Sicily from a unique perspective. Don't forget to bring your family and friends to experience this special adventure!
Total duration of the activity (start time / end time): 9:00 am - 1:00 pmItinéraire
- Kayak briefing & instruction
- Start of excursion
- Coffee or ice cream break
- Debriefing (this is dependent on time)
Participants must know how to swim. Conditions particulières
Please contact your guide after booking to confirm the address of your meeting point.
This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
This activity is priced by group size:
- 1 to 4 participants: € 75.00 per person
- 5 to 8 participants: € 70.00 per person
- 9 to 12 participants: € 65.00 per person
- 13 to 16 participants: € 60.00 per person
- 17 to 20 participants: € 58.00 per person
- 21 to 24 participants: € 56.00 per person
- 25 to 28 participants: € 54.00 per person
- 29 to 30 participants: € 53.00 per person