Description de l'activité
Description de l'offre
Embark on a spectacular kayaking adventure that will take you along one of the most stunning coasts in eastern Sicily.
With your professional and passionate guide, you will get to visit beaches, sea caves, sea stacks, and castles next to the pristine sea. This adventure is suitable for everyone because the duration and distance can be adapted to the skills of the group!
Starting from the mouth of the Anapo river, you will paddle along the Ciane river and circumnavigate the historical island of Ortigia. This island will win you over with its charm, natural beauty, and rich history! You will even get to spot some of the ancient structures and fortifications that were constructed by early Greek colonists! As you paddle north of Ortigia’s small harbor, you will get to explore sandstone cliffs that are home to a number of natural caves and arches.
The coast of Syracuse will truly blow you away with its white, sandy shorelines that have some of the most gorgeous beaches on the island. For your next holiday, bring your loved ones and come and find out for yourself during this 4-hour kayaking adventure!
Total duration of the activity (start time / end time): 9:00 am - 1:00 pmItinéraire
- Kayak briefing & instruction
- Start of excursion
- Coffee or ice cream break
- Debriefing (this is dependent on time)
Participants must know how to swim. Conditions particulières
Please contact your guide after booking to confirm the address of your meeting point.
This activity could be canceled or postponed due to weather conditions.
This activity is priced by group size:
- 1 to 4 participants: € 75.00 per person
- 5 to 8 participants: € 70.00 per person
- 9 to 12 participants: € 65.00 per person
- 13 to 16 participants: € 60.00 per person
- 17 to 20 participants: € 58.00 per person
- 21 to 24 participants: € 56.00 per person
- 25 to 28 participants: € 54.00 per person
- 29 to 30 participants: € 53.00 per person