Description de l'activité
If you came to Malta to do some scuba diving but you don't have enough time to go through all the long scuba diving courses, they the PADI Scuba Diver course offered by Diving Systems is perfect for you!
Short on time? Want to learn to dive? If you do not have time for the full PADI Open Water Course, then the Scuba Diver Course is the perfect solution. The PADI Scuba Diving course will certify you can dive as deep as 12 meters under the guidance of a PADI professional.
Upon verification of your progress from your previous instructor, you will complete your open water dives either on Dive Systems house reef or out on one of the many dives around the Maltese Islands!
After having completed this course, only an extra 2 day course during any holiday will upgrade you to the full Open Water certification.
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.Pré-requis
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
All participants must be able to swim.Conditions particulières
All minors must have authorization from their parents.
*IMPORTANT: If you present or have:
- Heart conditions
- High cholesterol or high blood pressure
- Are a smoker or former smoker
- Family history of heart attack or stroke
- Lung diseases
- Frequent migraines or colds or sinusitis
- Back or limb problems
- Ear diseases
Or any conditions that may affect your safety, you must bring a medical certificate.
Il est interdit de prendre l'avion dans les 18h à 24h suivant une plongée.