With over 400 bolted rock climbing routes in Split area, climbers of all ages and experience can take part in this rock climbing adventure created for everyone who wants to have thrill of climbing rocks.
Marjan Hill is situated at the peninsula in the middle of Split with the beautiful limestone cliffs and more than 80 routes on the climbing area with the stunning view of the surrounding islands. Special touch to the tour is the opportunity to climb around churches and hermit settlements dated back to the 15th century.
The beginners climbers will be watched by licenced and experienced guides to gain first hand knowledge of the climbing techniques. They will get the climbing gear and be safe on every step while climbing.
The routes are between 10 and 25 metres high with the difficulty level from 4c to 7a. More experienced climbers will get the chance to improve their level of climbing and create great memories while climbing among beautiful green Marjan forest.
- You will be picked up at the activity centre
- Before the start of your climbing excursion you will be equipped with all necessary climbing gear - climbing shoes, helmets, harness and the ropes
- During the tour you will gain first hand knowledge about climbing knots, proper use of climbing gear and safety
- You will have an opportunity to climb routes adjusted to your level of fitness and experience and end your day with the photos from the tour
- Get introduced to the basics of rock climbing, climbing gear, climbing knots and have an opportunity to climb the 10-25 metres high routes (with already set ropes)
All participants must be aged between 8 to 65 years
This activity is not suited for people with serious health issues and back problems.
Please make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the activity start time.
The instructor has the right to cancel tours in case of bad weather conditions.