Course of events
Walk along the cliffs just a few meters above the Mediterranean Sea on the via corda course of the Trou Souffleur in La Ciotat!
In the heart of the Calanques National Park, east of Marseille, the via corda of the Trou Souffleur in La Ciotat offers a course mixing climbing and hiking on cliffs close to the sea. Between abseiling, climbing and a zipline traverse, you will have a fun and entertaining time with your friends and family, in a small group of 10 participants maximum!
A state-qualified guide will be there to ensure your safety all along the via corda of the Trou Souffleur, which you will be secured with a harness and 2 carabiners. Depending on the level of the group, you will be able to take more or less breaks during the activity, which will offer you superb panoramic views of the sea and the cliffs around the Trou Souffleur, a site so named because of the breath and noise caused by the crashing of the waves on the cliff.
If you are looking for a very accessible sport experience with some sensations in the Calanques National Park, the via corda of the Trou Souffleur in La Ciotat will seduce you!
- Welcome at the meeting point by the instructor
- Equipment and briefing on the activity
- Short approach walk to the start of the via corda of the Trou Souffleur
- Start of the course with a first abseiling descent of 10 meters and a second of about 20 meters
- Continuation of the via corda course along the cliffs a few metres above the sea with a zip line between 2 cliffs
- Climb back up the cliffs and walk back to the meeting point to unpack and finish the activity
A minimum number of 5 participants is required for this activity to take place.
It is mandatory to not have medical contraindications to the practice of the activity.
This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.