Experience the wonderful Greek island life on this sailing day trip from Athens!
Escape the crowded beaches and streets for one day and set sail for the Saronic Islands aboard a spacious and comfortable Greek sailing ship.
Find your favourite spot on deck to soak up the Mediterranean sun while island-hopping to Agistri, Moni, and Aegina. From ancient temples and wild peacocks to pristine beaches and an optional bike tour, there is something for everyone at each stop!
There will be time for swimming, snorkelling and a delicious Greek lunch on board during this marvellous and luxury island sailing adventure!
- The excursion begins at Marina Zeas where guests are expected to come on board at 08:45 am.
- The first stop of the cruise is the island of Agistri, surrounded by vibrant blue waters and clothed in pine trees. Here you can connect with the lush nature and feel the presence of ancients Greeks and deities while swimming and relaxing on the hot fine sand of the long flax-golden beach between Megalochori and Skala. Adventure lovers can join an optional bike tour between Melalochori and
- From there, you move onto the island of Moni. While here, you will be served a delicious traditional Greek lunch, accompanied by traditional wine, beers, soft drinks and coffee. Once you finish your feast, you have the chance to jump off the boat, snorkel, swim around the boat, or swim to the island. This gorgeous and unique island has no inhabitants but is populated with law protected deer, wild goats, rabbits and peacocks.
- You will make a final journey around 3pm towards the beautiful island of Aegina. Aegina is famous for its white stone houses, flowery backyards, pistachios, the red volcanic landscape, sensational food, the temple of Apollo and the temple of Aphaia; in fewer words an earthly paradise for those who want to escape modern life.
- Here you will enjoy the crystal-clear water and the sandy beaches of the island, while exploring the breath-taking waterfront and traditional Greek cuisine. An excellent selection of jewellery, clothes and textiles are available from the locals.
- At approx. 4:45pm you will sail back to the port of Marina Zeas while enjoying the atmosphere of a select and chill music, delicious Mediterranean fruit, coffee, and drinks.
- On the islands, you will have the fantastic opportunity to explore the main attractions, buy souvenirs, engage with the locals and experience the Greek life or just simply swim, relax and enjoy.
- On the boat, we promise an amazing atmosphere, fruit basket, sweets, snacks and drinks, chill music, stops for swimming and sunbathing.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals are not included
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note this activity is weather dependent.
Please contact your guide after booking to arrange pick up if you require it - the 12€ per person need to be paid to the driver.
Please also get in touch with them if you wish to participate in the bike tour in Agistri (to be paid on spot).