Discover Athens from above on this thrilling skydiving jump from 14.000 feet.
Skydive Athens and the experienced instructors can't wait to show you the extreme landscapes from high above. With the expert instructors, you'll take the leap of faith from 14.000 ft. All instructors have performed thousands of in his life, so relax, you're in great hands.
After a small briefing, and gearing up, you'll be escorted to the plane and flown to 14,000ft where your adventure awaits. Once you take the leap you have 60 seconds of freefall to enjoy before the chute opens and you're flown back down to earth.
Get ready to jump!
- meet with your instructors and complete all the necessary paperwork
- have a theory lesson on positioning: how to exit the plane, what to do during your skydive, etc
- gear up in a tandem harness and then make your way to the plane
- climb to 14.000 feet with the plane (about 10-15 minutes)
- time to jump! You’ll free-fall for 1 minute at 220km/h!
- at 1,500 metres your instructor will open the parachute
- fly under the canopy for 10 minutes enjoying the scenery
- gentle landing near the airport
You will be flying in Kopaida Airfield, about an hour away from the centre! There are buses (KTEL Liosion) going from the city centre to the Airfield. The area is called Livadias-Kastrou.
If you are coming by car, it is on the 110 km Athens-Lamia, on the exit: Livadia-Kastro.