This offer is very popular
33 people recently chose this activity
English, Italian, German
1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Seilbahnstraße, 10, 39031 Reischach, Bozen, Italy
Who hasn't ever dreamt of gliding through the sky like a bird? Turn this dream into reality in Kronplatz with the assistance of Chris a professional paragliding pilot: it will be an unforgettable journey above the clouds with outstanding views over the snowy Pusteral Valley.
The flight starts from the top of Mount Kronplatz (2275 m), which can be conveniently reached by the cable car of the ski resort (ticket NOT included in the price). The mountain is centrally located in the Val Pusteria-Pustertal valley and offers to Paragliders excellent flying conditions and a fantastic panorama: the Dolomites, the Alps, the city of Brunick and gorgeous nature.
You will land at an altitude of 900 meters after a 20-35 minutes flight. The duration of the flight depends on the weather condition and the total duration of the activity lasts about 1.5 hours.
The beauty of this sport is that you absolutely do not have to do anything by yourself. Chris will take control and handle nearly everything from start to finish. It is sufficient to run along a few meters at the takeoff and then relax enjoying the the breathtaking white landscapes!
What is going to happen?
- Meet Chris at the base of the lift
- 20 minutes cable lift to the top of the Kronplatz
- Gearing up and learning about basic paragliding techniques
- Flight (20-35 minutes)
- Get your photos and videos (optional)