Go on an exciting rafting experience in Val di Sole and explore the amazing rapids of the Noce River. Live an unforgettable adventure!
The Noce River is one of the most famous rafting rivers in Europe. The activity includes descents of all levels and lengths. As mentioned by National Geographic, the Noce River is one of the Top 10 white water river rafting in the world. Don’t miss this opportunity and go rafting with a professional instructor.
First, a certified guide will welcome and brief you about the activity. After reaching the starting point of the rafting experience, you will wear the safety equipment. Get ready for this fun-filled rafting excursion! Whether you have already tried rafting before or not, your guide will go through the basics of rafting and help you feel comfortable during your rafting experience. As you paddle as a group, be ready to face some exciting class 3 and 4 rapids and get wet! Reach the biggest rapids of the Three Mountains, the Turret, the Frog Hole and the Pyramid.
Now is the time to make a reservation and live the most fun and exciting experience in Val di Sole with your friends. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore the valley thanks to this Exciting Rafting Experience on the Noce River in Val di Sole!
Go explore Val di Sole from Monclassico to Ponte Stori, passing through the rapids of Tre Piramidi and Buco delle Rane. Don't miss this exciting rafting experience on the Noce River in Val di Sole!
Course of events
- Meet your guide at Extreme Waves Rafting Val di Sole Trentino - Via del Comun 1, Mestriago, Commezzadura, TN, Italy.
- Reach the starting point of the rafting activity.
- Briefing and equipment.
- Rafting on the Noce River.
- Return to the meeting point.
- Knowing how to swim is compulsory for this activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is 5 years old.
- Please arrive 45 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.
- Minors and children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.