Live an exciting adventure in Val di Sole: discover rafting on the Noce River and make the best memories with your family!
The Noce River is one of the most famous rafting rivers in Europe. The activity includes descents of all levels and lengths. National Geographic described the Noce River as one of the Top 10 white water river rafting in the world. Along with a professional instructor, you will explore the Noce River and learn how to paddle.
Your rafting activity will start at the meeting point, where a certified guide will welcome you and give you all the necessary equipment. After briefing you about the activity, they will teach you the basics of rafting. The guide will be with you all the time and take care of very small groups to give you the best and safest rafting experience. Start descending the Noce River and be ready to face some rapids! - classes 2 and 3. As you paddle as a group, enjoy the refreshing air of Val di Sole, and don’t forget to admire the beautiful landscape! The Noce River is perfect for rafting almost all year and its waters make it the perfect place for rafting beginners. Follow your guide through the most exciting rapids of this rafting experience on the Nocio River: Three Mountains, the Turret, the Frog Hole, and the Pyramid, with the sparkling and wonderful final rapid of Ponte Stori.
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy an incredible time in Val di Sole and discover this fun-filled activity accompanied by a professional guide. Dare this family-friendly rafting on the Noce River and make the best memories!
Get on this exciting family-friendly Rafting on the Noce River in Val di Sole and live your new family adventure!
Course of events
- Meet your guide at Extreme Waves Rafting Val di Sole Trentino - Via del Comun 1, Mestriago, Commezzadura, TN, Italy.
- Reach the starting point of the rafting activity.
- Briefing and equipment.
- Rafting on the Noce River.
- Return to the meeting point.
- Knowing how to swim is compulsory for this activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is 5 years old.
- Please arrive 45 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.
- Minors and children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.