Hold on tight as you face off 12 kilometers of untamed rapids during this 2-hour rafting adventure on Noce River from Monclassico in Val di Sole!
Rafting is a memorable experience that’s made even better when you can share it with your friends and family. From Monclassico to Ponte Stori, your expert rafting guide will accompany you on this exciting descent as you navigate through exhilarating rapids that will get your heart pumping!
Before you can embark on this adventure, your guide will welcome you and brief you about the activity. You’ll also be provided with all necessary equipment (life jacket, waterproof jacket, wetsuit, helmet) to ensure a safe and action-packed rafting experience without any worries. After the briefing, you’ll be driven to the starting point for this activity. Armed with the paddle, you’ll have the time of your life descending the first rapids of Croviana as you surround yourself with the pristine nature of Val di Sole. Descend the rapids for 12 kilometers as you paddle as a team. Be ready to get wet! Go down the rapids of Mille Buchi and the Rabbies Torrent, Tre Piramidi, and Buco delle Rane, the biggest rapid of this rafting activity. Along with your guide and your crew reach Stori, your final destination.
For your next holiday, make a splash and experience an unforgettable adventure with your friends and family. Try rafting on the Noce River from Monclassico and make the most of your time in Val di Sole. Reserve your spot now!
Hop on this fun and wild rafting on Noce River from Monclassico, Val di Sole!
Course of events
- Meet your guide at TrentinoWild - Località Le, Via alle Còntre, 2, 38022 Caldes (TN), Italy.
- Briefing and safety equipment.
- Rafting on the Noce River from Monclassico.
- Reach your final destination in Stori.
- The minimum age for this activity is 6 years old.
- Knowing how to swim is compulsory for this activity.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Pregnant people are not advised to participate in this activity.
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.