Sensation Level: Adventurous
Spoken languages: English, Norwegian
Fitness level: Everybody welcome
Minimum age: minimum 16 y/o
Duration: 3 hrs
Cancellation policy:flexible 1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Come and enjoy a thrilling snowmobile excursion surrounded by the exquisite Scandinavian landscapes that spread far and wide.
This is guaranteed to be a great excursion with beautiful Norwegian winter backdrops, an excursion that you can share with your friends and family.
Animal lovers are going to be on cloud nine, as you're very likely to come across elk, deer, eagles, and many other magnificent animals.
You'll drive along Pålsbufjorden in Nore and Uvdal and you'll start and end at Dagaliopplevelser.
- An experienced guide will teach you how to drive the snowmobile.
- You'll cross a total of 40 km which takes in total about 2-3 hours.Course of events
The excurison starts at Dagali Airport and runs by Pålsbufjorden in Nore and Uvdal.
You'll have a break halfway through where you'll be served hot drinks and have a chat about the experience so far.Activity requirements
- The driver must have a driving license and must not be affected by alcohol or any other drugs.
- Children must be large enough to sit on the scooter for a few hours.
- No previous snowmobiling experience is needed.
- Thermal suits and gloves for those who need them
- Expert guide
- Thorough safety instructions and training in the use of snowmobiles
- Warm winter clothes
- Warm shoes and gloves
- Car or snowmobile license