Start your PADI certification with the PADI Freediver course in the beautiful waters of the Philippines!
Taking the PADI Freediver program you will take your first steps towards discovering the secrets the mysterious underwater world hides. While freediving you will witness the sea in a whole new way.
Starting with the PADI Freediver certification, you will gain the training and discipline needed to stay safe during breath-hold dives. The course will give all necessary tools, knowledge, and skills for basic static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion and constant weight freediving from 10m to 16m. (30-55 feet).
Freediving in the warm, turquoise waters of the Philippines is a once in a life time opportunity. The region's weather offers average temperatures above 25 degrees all year, a water temperature always above 26 degrees and a visibility of more than 20 meters.
This spot is truly a freediver's paradise!
- Hold your breath on static apnea for 1 minute and 30 seconds.Itinerary
- Dynamic apnea (horizontal swim with long fins on one breath) for 25m.
- Constant weight dive (vertical dive along the rope with long fins on one breath) up to 10m.
- 75% passing score for the written exam.
The PADI Freediver course consists of three main phases
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver TouchTM (your instructor may conduct class sessions.)Activity requirements
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques and static and dynamic apnea.
- Goal – static apnea of 90 seconds and dynamic apnea of 25 meters/80 feet.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures.
- Goal – constant weight freedive of 10 meters/30 feet - Maximum is 16 meters.
All participants must be able to swim 100m.
Please note you are not allowed to fly for up to 24 hours after your last dive.