This offer is very popular
34 people recently chose this activity
minimum 4 y/o
1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Avenue de Verdun, 14130 Pont l'Évêque (in front of the fire station)
Paddle down the meanders of La Touques on an 8km course in the heart of Normandy with family or friends!
The coastal river of Touques mainly bathes the town of Lisieux and flows into the Channel between Deauville and Trouville-sur-Mer. You will enjoy 8km of descent in the meanders of the Touques between Pont l’Evêque and Saint-Martin-aux-Chartrains.
Yoann and his team welcome you for a kayak excursion down the river, which is the perfect place where you can completely recharge your batteries. Just let yourself slide down the Touques in a magnificent setting, and enjoy a friendly moment with family, friends or colleagues. A 2.5 hour walk that will make you discover Norman landscapes.
Accessible to all and to all levels, you will be accompanied by a state-certified professional instructor.
Take your paddles and discover the Normandy !
Level of expertise: all participants must know how to swim at least 25 metres unassisted (you must provide a signed note or certificate attesting to this).
· You must be in good health to partake in these activities
· You must be covered by the right insurance
· Under 15s need to accompanied by their legal guardian. Children under 9 y/o can participate for free.
· Under 18s need a note from their legal guardian (a form can be requested)
· You must not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol when practicing these activities
· You must wear the necessary security equipment provided by the school
· Wear closed shoes (you can rent these from the school)
· Use gear that is adapted to cold climates (you can rent these from the school)
Please arrive 15 minutes before the departure.
*6 participants are required for the activity to take place.
- 2 seater canoes
- All necessary security equipment and wetsuits (if needed)
- Certified guide
Do not forget to bring
- Swimwear + towel
- Change of clothing