Experiment a survival training with professional and passionate instructors in the heart of nature in Côte d'Or near Dijon, Burgundy.
Time on Target offers you several survival course options:
- 24h course (level 1) for all level and physically accessible to everyone
- Weekend course (level 1+) like the 24h one but with more role-playing and immersion
- 2-day and a half course for people who have level 1 or some experience of living in nature, and above all who want to spend 2 nights out, no matter the weather conditions, without a blanket, eating what's in the forest, and walking longer (40 to 50km the weekend), including at night.
Your survival training takes place in the wide forests of Burgundy in Côte-d'Or. You'll learn the basics of survival, including:
• The contents of a backpack and survival kits
• Find water and purify it
• Food: wild plants, insects, making and setting traps
• Shelters: building, principles, where and how to set up your bivouac
• Thermal regulation: isolate yourself from cold or heat, start a fire in degraded conditions
• Travel: learn knots, find your bearings with or without equipment
• First aid: emergency stretcher, etc...
The programme depends on the place and duration of the course, the season, the instructor, the weather conditions and specific demands.