Experiment a survival training with professional and passionate instructors in the heart of nature in Côte d'Or near Dijon, Burgundy.
Time on Target offers you several survival course options:
- 24h course (level 1) for all level and physically accessible to everyone
- Weekend course (level 1+) like the 24h one but with more role-playing and immersion
- 2-day and a half course for people who have level 1 or some experience of living in nature, and above all who want to spend 2 nights out, no matter the weather conditions, without a blanket, eating what's in the forest, and walking longer (40 to 50km the weekend), including at night.
Your survival training takes place in the wide forests of Burgundy in the valley of Brême with caves and rivers, so it's possible to have an introduction to trout fishing.
You'll learn the basics of survival, including:
• The contents of a backpack and survival kits
• Find water and purify it
• Food: wild plants, insects, making and setting traps
• Shelters: building, principles, where and how to set up your bivouac
• Thermal regulation: isolate yourself from cold or heat, start a fire in degraded conditions
• Travel: learn knots, find your bearings with or without equipment
• First aid: emergency stretcher, etc...
The programme depends on the place and duration of the course, the season, the instructor, the weather conditions and specific demands.