Slacklining is an up-and-coming-sport that is similar to tightrope walking. Come try it out in the forest of Fontainebleau, south of Paris!
This sport is linked to recreational activities that involve balance and concentration such as climbing, surfing, and snowboarding.
During this activity, you'll learn how to feel more confident walking with your shoes or barefoot on a stretchy nylon rope (or slackline) using only your sense of balance to maintain your control. The slackline is stretched above the ground between two anchors such as trees, poles, or rocks.
For experienced practitioners, the goal is to perform aerial tricks by using the slackline as a trampoline to bounce and get some air for some impressive moves.
The slackline session offers:
- Contact with nature in the forest of Fontainebleau
- A friendly moment with family or friends: exchanging, encouraging, and helping out one another
- Improvement of concentration skills
- Permanent adaptation of body and mind to maintain balance
- Learning how to manage your breath properly
- Finding the compromise between tone and muscle relaxation
- Learning how to control stress
- Managing your emotions
- Getting in touch with your sense of balance
- Harnessing all of the muscles in your body to maintain balance
This fun and personable session with Blo Aventure is emphasized on action and personal progress since each session is adapted to the level of every participant.
Before you can slackline, you'll get to warm up on a rocky course where you'll get to discover the forest and make your way through a fun block zone. This warm-up round also includes walking in balance, jumping, mini-climbing...
After, you'll participate in ground games that allow you to discover and put into practice the 5 fundamentals of slacklining. You'll get to walk on the slacklines very quickly, alternating learning situations with games, solo or team challenges.
Finally, the last part of this session is dedicated to improving your slacklining techniques, playing on the slackline, or stretching/relaxing.