Live the adventure with this wilderness survival course near Fréjus, where you will learn how to become a true Robinson Crusoe!
The field is located in the commune of Fréjus. In situation of drought during the summer in case of prefectoral decree, you will exceptionally not make fire on this ground. The technique will be discussed on the course but plan cold meals that do not require reheating on the campfire.
- 24h course (level 1) for all level and physically accessible to everyone
- Weekend course (level 1+) like the 24h one but with more role-playing and immersion
- 2-day and a half course for people who have level 1 or some experience of living in nature, and above all who want to spend 2 nights out, no matter the weather conditions, without a blanket, eating what's in the forest, and walking longer (40 to 50km the weekend), including at night.
The courses take place in the beautiful region of Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur, between Marseille, Toulon and Nice. You will learn the basics of survival, including :
• The contents of a backpack and survival kits
• Find water and purify it
• Food: wild plants, insects, making and setting traps
• Shelters: building, principles, where and how to set up your bivouac
• Thermal regulation: isolate yourself from cold or heat, start a fire in degraded conditions
• Travel: learn knots, find your bearings with or without equipment
• First aid: emergency stretcher, etc...
Book your survival course with Time on Target, this training will always serve you!