This offer is very popular
28 people recently chose this activity
English, French, Spanish
minimum 16 y/o
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Public swimming baths Ayguebère, Laruns 64440
Come discover the sporty canyon of Bitet (lower half) in the Ossau Valley for a real and astonishing canyoning experience !
The lower half of Bitet canyon is aimed at people who have some canyoning experience, as it requires basical technics and it's physically demanding.
It is located in the heart of Vallée d'Ossau, close to Pau – the hotspot for canyoning activities in the Pyrenees.
You will cross the fun and physically demanding part of the canyon du Bitet.
You will complete a series of:
- Jumps between 3 to 6 metres
- Abseils (the highest is 35 metres down a waterfall)
- Slides in turquoise coloured pools
All that surrounded by granite rock.
This activity lasts around 5.5 hours, of which 25 minutes walk to reach the canyon and 5 min for way back.
- Improving your canyoning techniques and become autonomous using a rope
- Improve your jumping techniques
- Responsible contact with geology and biotope
- Canyoning shoes
Do not forget to bring
- Bottled water
- Swimming suit / towel
- Pair of trainers