Experience tandem skydiving from Val-Saint-Père in Normandy and fly over the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel!
The drop zone of Abeille Parachutisme is located by the sea and allows you to fly over the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel from Pointe du Roc to Pointe du Groin with a view of the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey!
Your tandem jump will take place this way:
- Briefing: You have a video briefing on the safety instructions then you will put on your equipment (suit and harness) and have ground training with a skydiving instructor.
- Boarding: You will board the plane with your tandem pilot equipped with goggles or over-glasses if you wear corrective lenses.
- Flight: The flight takes about 20 minutes. You'll be able to gaze at the breathtaking Norman landscapes between land and sea.
- Jump: At approximately 3,300 meters above sea level, the aircraft doors open, and you get ready to jump. Attached to your instructor, you're off to a free fall at 200 km/h of 35 to 45 seconds! Then at 1,500 meters, the instructor opens the parachute for a calm flight of 5 to 6 minutes.
- Landing: Just raise your legs to land softly at the airport. While returning to the hangar, the team offers you a T-shirt and a diploma. If you have bought the photos and/or video, you will receive them by e-mail as soon as possible.
The whole activity will take 2 to 3 hours from your arrival.