Sensation Level: Extreme
Spoken languages: English, French
Fitness level: Occasionally sporty
Minimum age: minimum 15 y/o
Duration: full day
Cancellation policy:flexible 1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Do you dream of jumping into the void several dozen metres above the ground to feel the sensation of flying for a few seconds and an intense adrenaline rush? Dare to take the plunge in the Verdon gorges with the Latitude Challenge team in the south of France on one of the highest bridges in Europe!
Come and live an unforgettable experience in the idyllic setting of the Verdon gorges in the south of France with a bungee jump from the Artuby bridge at an altitude of 182m.
How it works :
- Meeting with Latitude Challenge on the Artuby bridge between 9am and 12pm. The order of participants is determined by the order of arrival on the bridge (we recommend that you plan for the day).
- On arrival, you will be taken care of by one of the Latitude Challenge team members:
>>> 1st stage: Briefing and equipment
>>> Stage 2: It's time for your bungee jump! After having experienced the joys of weightlessness at the first bounce, don't worry, your descent will be completely safe.
- After the jump, you will go back up the Verdon canyon by a path with a breathtaking view on the Verdon Gorges. The ascent is quite sportive, it is imperative to come with a good pair of shoes (30 minutes walk).
To make your bungee jump in the Verdon unforgettable, you can collect from the reception desk :
- a fidelity card
- a Tee-Shirt (according to availability)
- a USB key of your jump (on request for a supplement of 25 €)
Please note that from the age of 55 you will need to present a medical certificate.
Between preparation, jumping, and climbing, you will have about 1 hour of activity. However, it's highly recommended to plan your whole day beaucause your jump will be scheduled depending on your arrival time.Objectives
Overcome your fear!
And refuel adrenaline on the way.
- Meeting with Lattitude Challenge on the bridge between 9am and 12pm. The order of participants is determined by the order of arrival on the bridge (we recommend that you plan the day).
- Upon your arrival you will be met by one of the Latitude Challenge team members who will give you a quick briefing and equip you.
- It's time for your bungee jump! After experiencing the joys of weightlessness on the first bounce, don't be afraid your descent will be safe.
- After the jump, you will go up the Verdon canyon by a path with a breathtaking view of the Gorges du Verdon. The ascent being quite sportive, it is imperative to come with a good pair of shoes (30 minutes walk).Activity requirements
Under-age participants must be accompanied by their parents or an adult with written authorisation and identification of a parent or legal guardian.
You must present a medical note from your GP if you are over 55 years old.
Bring mountain shoes to climb back up to the bridge.
Minimum weight: 50 kg
Maximum weight: 130 kg
For your bungee jumping to be unforgettable, the team will offer you:
- Loyalty card
- USB drive of your jump (upon request for an extra € 25)
Fastpass: 30€ per person and Latitude Challenge guarantees you to jump within the hour of your arrival. 4 slots per day are available (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon). The Fast Pass must be booked at the latest on the Friday before the jump (if any are still available). No priority passage possible on the same day.
- Full bungee jumping equipment
- Video (optional: €25)
- Fast-pass (optional: €30)