Discover freediving in Tahiti to enjoy the incredible underwater environment of French Polynesia!
Although impressive, freediving is a discipline that remains accessible to most people for a baptism or an initiation. Between new sensations underwater and learning specific breathing techniques, the discovery of freediving is an experience to do at least once in your life. So why not do it in a heavenly place like Tahiti?
From the Tahiti Iti Diving center in the marina of Phaeton Bay in Taravao, on the Taiarapu peninsula, you will go with a certified and experienced freediving instructor to discover this activity on a memorable site! It's up to you to choose whether you prefer a half-day introduction to freediving or a full-day initiation.
In any case, you will have the pleasure of discovering freediving in the beautiful turquoise waters of Tahiti, surrounded by multicolored fish to make this experience even more memorable.
- Session at the water's edge to discover the basics of breathing and physical and mental relaxation, as well as the safety aspect, rescue techniques and the basics of the desire to breathe in order to understand how it works and its meaning
- Performing a static apnea in the water and in the dry
- Lunch break (at your expense)
- Boarding the boat for a few minutes trip in the lagoon of Tahiti
- Preparation of a workshop with the help of a rope in order to be able to relax and do your first freediving sessions
- Return to the dive center at the end of the afternoon
All participants must be able to swim.
Minors must have authorisation from their parents.
All participants must bring a medical certificate from their doctor dated within the last 3 months stating that they are allowed to practice this activity.
Do not forget to bring
Swimsuit and towel
Water and snack
From 12 years-old and up
Tahiti Iti Diving, 7M99+MH Teva I Uta, French Polynesia