Join this incredible Via Ferrata to the peak of Mount Colodri in Arco and discover the hidden gems of Lake Garda and its surroundings!
This renowned Via Ferrata is a must-try experience for climbers of all levels, and it's no wonder why it's the most popular and highly appreciated one in Lake Garda. Guided by a professional instructor, you’ll explore Mount Colodri and experience the beauty of the area.
The starting point of the Via Ferrata Mount Colodri is a ten-minute walk from the base of the rock face. From there, your experienced guides will lead you on an easy and enjoyable climb along short ridges, culminating in a comfortable trail to the summit cross. Take in the stunning views and snap the perfect picture to commemorate your thrilling ascent - you’ll get an exclusive overlook of Arco’s Castle too! And for a well-deserved break, you will stop for a light snack to recharge. Descend Mount Colodri thanks to a charming path that will lead you to the charming Arco downtown.
Make the most of your time in Lake Garda and embark on this incredible Via Ferrata Mount Colodri in Arco. Don't miss out on this epic adventure and book your spot now for you and your family!
Get on this fun Via Ferrata Mount Colodri in Arco, Lake Garda!
Course of events
- Meet your guide at Pub Il Gatto Nero, Via Giovanni Segantini, 12, 38062 Arco TN, Italy.
- Climb on Via Ferrata Mount Colodri.
- Return to the meeting point.
- This activity is not recommended for people who are afraid of heights and suffer from dizziness.
- The minimum height for this activity is 1.35 meters.
- The minimum number of participants for this activity to take place is 2 people.
- Participants need to be in good physical condition.
- This activity is weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- Please inform us of any important health issues upon booking.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.