Experience a real adventure in the Martinique rainforest with an introduction to survival in Le François!
This introductory survival lesson in Martinique takes place in the heart of the jungle, at Rocher Leclerc to the north of Le François. Taking place over half a day, this discovery of survival in a forest environment will give you a light-hearted and fun approach to the discipline! Under the supervision of an experienced instructor, you will spend around 4 hours learning the basics of jungle survival in Le François, around 30 minutes from Fort-de-France by car.
During this introductory survival session in Martinique, you will learn how to read and use a map to get around in the forest, how to make a fire in any situation, and how to filter water to make it drinkable. The instructor will also present you with survival kits, and then it will be up to you! As a team, you will have to apply everything you have learnt previously to win a treasure hunt: group cohesion and good team spirit will lead you to victory!
Open to children aged 7 and over, this introductory survival lesson at Le François in Martinique is sure to be a great time for you, your family and your friends!
- Being able to read and use a map
Course of events
- Being able to build a fire in any situation
- Being able to filter and purify water
- Discover survival kits
- Meeting with the instructor at the meeting point near Rocher Leclerc
- Briefing on the course of the lesson
- For approximately 3.5 hours, an introduction to orientation and survival techniques in the jungle, followed by applying what you have learnt in teams in the form of a treasure hunt
- Debriefing and end of the experience
To take part in this activity, you need to be able to move around in a natural environment and withstand any bad weather.
A written parental authorisation is required for minors to take part in this activity.