Discover typical Moroccan landscapes for two hours from Marrakech in a buggy, the ideal vehicle for rocky terrain!
There is no need to go too far from Marrakech if you are looking for a change of scenery: the Agafay desert and the Lalla Takerkoust lake offer superb landscapes that will amaze you! You will go from a lunar decor and stone tracks to a luxuriant oasis, a contrast only remarkable in the desert.
It will be in buggy that you will have the pleasure to discover these spots at less than one hour by car from Marrakech. Traces Berberes proposes to pick you up in a minibus or in a comfortable 4x4 at your accommodation in Marrakech to lead you in all serenity to the place of departure of the buggy excursion. Then, it will be up to you to drive your own vehicle, unless you only want to be a passenger, and to enjoy the landscape that will pass before your eyes!
You will cross the desert of Agafay until the lake Lalla Takerkoust, while having the foothills of the Atlas mountain range in your wake. Come and live this buggy ride experience in the desert a few kilometers from Marrakech to spice up your stay in Morocco!
About 60 km buggy ride of 2 hours (total of 4 hours of activity).
Course of events
- Transport by minibus or 4x4 from your accommodation in Marrakech to the starting point of the buggy ride (about 45 minutes).
- Welcome by the instructors, handing over of the equipment, then safety briefing and on the use of the buggies.
- First part of the hike to the Agafay desert, then a break in a Berber tent to enjoy a mint tea.
- Second part of the hike to the Lalla Takerkoust lake.
- Return to Marrakech by minibus or 4x4 (about 45 minutes).
Children under 14 years old can participate as passengers.
Total of 6 buggies maximum per tour.