Canyoning is the most authentic adventure sport you can practice, the perfect combination of adrenaline and a contact with nature. Vertical Emotions will take you to discover the amazing canyon of Les Anelles!
Sitting on the French side of the the Pyrenees, you can find the Albera Massif. Part of that massif is the Pic de Fontfrede, there a natural spring lies at the summit. That beautiful, crystal water source feeds small rivers and creeks that make fantastic canyons in the area, one of them being the Les Anelles canyon.
At the Eastern Pyrenees, Vertical Emotions offers you four hours of adrenaline pumping canyoning inside this outstanding Canyon. You will jump, swim, abseil and splash lots of water. By the end of the day, you'll be completely exhausted but with a huge smile oyourou face, lots of fun guaranteed!
- 3 abseiling areas
- Jumps from 3m to 8m high
- Waterslides of 5m
- Waterfalls up to 30m
- 09:30 Meeting point at the Tourist Offices or place to be arranged.
- 09: 30-11: 00 Transfer to Ceret (France). Preparation of the material and briefing of the activity.
- 11:00-11:30 Walk to the river
- 11:30-15:30 Canyoning activity
- 15:30-16:00 Walk back to the car park
- 16:00-17:30 Small picnic at the end of activity
- 17:30-18:30 Return transfer to meeting point
All participants must be able to swim.
The instructor needs to know the height and weight of participants.
The prices change depending on the number of participants:
1 person: €160 per participant
2–3 people: €80 per participant
4–8 people: €60 per participant
9–15 people: €55 per participant
Minors must have authorization from their parents.