Have you imagined exploring the northern part of Scandinavia? Escape into the wild on this unforgettable hiking trip and explore the valley of Sweden's highest mountain, Kebnekaise
The experienced guides will take you on a stunning mountaineous hike. From Kiruna, you will be transferred by a minibus to Nikkaluokta where your hiking adventure will start. In Nikkaluokta, you will hike up to the lake Ladjojaure, leaving the busy world behind you.
While enjoying a fabulous view of Kebnekaise the guides will prepare a delicious lunch for you to eat next to the lake. This will be followed by you hiking back to Nikkaluokta fore a return transfer to Kiruna, full of new memories that will last with you for a lifetime.
- Meetup at 9:30 AM. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the activity
- Transfer to Nikkaluokta (33km)
- The hike starts...
- Stop for lunch, coffee or tea
- The hiking continues...
- Transfer back to Kiruna (33km)
The total distance of the hike is about 11km.Special terms
- Transfer from Hotel to the office is not included in the price.
Please contact the instructor once the activity is booked to order pickup.
Costs: 75 SEK/Adult and 37 SEK/Child
From Kiruna: the pickup time will be around 9 AM.
From ICE HOTEL: the pickup is 30m prior to the activity starting time.
- If you have any allergies please contact instructor prior to activity.