Chli Schliere is the ultimate canyoning adventure you can book in the Interlaken region.
High rappels, extreme glacier-carved waterslides, and an endless number of huge jumps up to 10m (33ft) make this canyon a varied and intense experience.
Located between Interlaken and Lucerne, near Alpnach in the Canton of Obwalden, the instructors from Outdoor Interlaken will assure the transport from and back to Interlaken.
This activity is physically demanding and is suitable for athletic people who want to be challenged. However, no previous experience is necessary to participate and full instruction is given by the expert guides. A photo service is available for all canyoning activities.
The canyoning tour "Chli Schliere" promises pure adrenaline! The whole activity incl. arrival, return, and changing takes about 7 hours, of which you will be in the canyon for 3-4 hours.
- Pick-up service from a previously arranged meeting point with the guides.
- Meet your guides at the Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base, here there will be a first introduction/discussion and the canyoning equipment will be prepared
- Departure to Alpnach (approx. 1 hour driving time)
- Instructions, detailed safety briefing and off you go on your canyoning adventure (during 3-4 hours in the canyon)
- Free drink and small snack
- Return trip to the Outdoor Interlaken Summer Base
Swimming ability: Required
Fitness: Above average fitness
Minimum age: 14
Weight: max 125 kg (275 lbs)
Video service is available: for 1 person CHF 58 (54€) and 2-12 persons CHF 49 (45€) pp.