Embark on this amazing tandem paragliding flight over Verbier in Valais and get the most incredible experience of the Alpine beauty in Switzerland!
Located only 40 minutes away from Montreux and Villeneuve, Verbier is the ideal place for trying paragliding. Its gorgeous landscapes can only be appreciated from above. Thanks to a certified and professional pilot you will get incredible views as you gently glide in the fresh air.
Your tandem paragliding flight over Verbier will start at the meeting point in Les Ruinettes, where your professional instructor will be waiting for you. Together, you will reach the launch site and get ready for this adventure. After briefing you about this 20-minute tandem paragliding flight, your pilot will help you wear the safety gear and teach you how to take off and land. For this paragliding flight over Verbier, no previous experience is required: just get ready to run for a few meters and jump, and your certified pilot will do the rest! Enjoy the alpine panorama of Verbier as you soar high above the mountains. After 20 minutes of flying up to 2200 meters high, your pilot will start landing.
Due to its favorable micro-clima, Verbier is one of the best paragliding spots in Switzerland. Its winds and breathtaking views make it the perfect location for beginners and seasoned paragliding lovers.
If you are seeking an exhilarating activity, this paragliding adventure in Valais is perfect for you. Book your spot on this tandem paragliding flight over Verbier and make the most of your time in Switzerland!
This Tandem paragliding flight over Verbier in Valais will last 20 to 35 minutes, depending on the weather.
Course of events
- Meet your pilot at Les Ruinettes - 1936 Val de Bagnes, Switzerland, reachable via cable car from Verbier (tickets not included).
- 20 to 35-minute tandem paragliding flight.
- The minimum age for this activity is 5 years old. Minors must be accompanied by adults.
- The maximum weight for this activity is 110 kg.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
- Please note that photos, video, and cable car rides are not included. It is possible to buy photos and videos of your flight after the experience for an extra CHF 50.
- This activity is extremely weather-dependent. If the weather does not allow for the activity to take place, we will contact you to reschedule or receive a full refund.