Experience tandem skydiving in Le Havre on the edge of the Channel and fly over remarkable sites of Normandy such as the landing beaches and the cliffs of Etretat!
The dropzone of Abeille Parachutisme is located by the sea and allows you to fly over the beaches of Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur, the Bay of Seine off the coast of Le Havre, the famous landing beaches and the magnificent cliffs of Etretat.
Your tandem jump will take place this way:
- Briefing: You have a video briefing on the safety instructions then put on the equipment (suit and harness) and a ground training with a skydiving instructor.
- Boarding: You board the plane with your tandem pilot equipped with goggles or over-glasses if you wear corrective lenses.
- Flight: The flight takes about 20 minutes. You'll be able to gaze at the breathtaking Norman landscapes between land and sea.
- Jump: At approximately 3,300 meters above sea level, the aircraft doors open and you get ready to jump. Attached to your instructor, you're off to a free fall at 200km/h of 35 to 45 seconds! Then at 1,500 meters, the instructor opens the parachute for a canopy flight of 5 to 6 minutes.
- Landing: Just raise your legs to land softly at the airport. Upon returning to the hangar, the team offers you a T-shirt and a diploma. If you have bought the photos and/or video, you will receive them by e-mail as soon as possible.