Become a real survivor with Time on target's survival courses. You will be trained to live in the wild in the Bugey, near Lyon!
The terrain is located 1 hour from Lyon in the Ain region. It is wooded and hilly with some areas a little steeper. Accessible to all, you will however need to be able to walk for 30 minutes uphill and carry your pack.
During this survival course, you will learn the basics of survival near Lyon, including :
- The contents of a backpack and survival kits
- Finding and purifying water
- Food: wild plants, insects, making and setting traps
- Shelters: construction, principles, where and how to set up your bivouac
- Thermal regulation: insulating yourself from the cold or heat, starting a fire in poor conditions
- Moving around: learning knots for crossing, finding your way around with or without equipment
- First aid: emergency stretcher, etc...
So, take a survival course in the Bugey region near Lyon with Time on Target, and go beyond your limits!