Become a true survivor with Time on target's survival courses. You will be trained to live in the wilderness in Villefranche sur Saône, near Lyon!
The site is located precisely 15 min from Villefranche sur Saône. It is wooded and hilly with some areas a little more sloping. Accessible to all, you will however have to be able to walk for 30 minutes uphill and carrying your bag.
- 24h course (level 1) for all level and physically accessible to everyone
- Weekend course (level 1+) like the 24h one but with more role-playing and immersion
- 2-day and a half course for people who have level 1 or some experience of living in nature, and above all who want to spend 2 nights out, no matter the weather conditions, without a blanket, eating what's in the forest, and walking longer (40 to 50km the weekend), including at night.
The courses take place in Auvergne Rhône Alpes, a vast natural region with varied landscapes. You will learn the basics of survival, in particular :
• The contents of a backpack and survival kits
• Find water and purify it
• Food: wild plants, insects, making and setting traps
• Shelters: building, principles, where and how to set up your bivouac
• Thermal regulation: isolate yourself from cold or heat, start a fire in degraded conditions
• Travel: learn knots, find your bearings with or without equipment
• First aid: emergency stretcher, etc...
So imagine yourself as Mike Horn the time of a survival course with Time on Target, and go beyond your limits!