Sensation Level: Chill
Spoken languages: English, French
Fitness level: from Occasionally sporty to Sporty
Duration: 1 hr
Cancellation policy:flexible 1) Cancellation 4 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded for the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 48 and 96 hours prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 48 hours or later are what we call last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
The Roller Club de France offers rollerblading lessons adapted to your level on the Place de la Bastille, in the heart of Paris.
Whatever your level, beginner, intermediate or advanced, come and roller-skate with the Roller Club de France association. Classes are accessible to everyone !
Do your children wish to learn or improve their skills in rollerblading? The Roller Club de France is made for them! After having assessed your child's level, an adapted training is proposed to him/her, in a small group and in a fun way! Go to 35 Boulevard Bourdon in Paris to get equipped: rollerblades, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and helmets for all. The instructors will then take you away for an hour and a half of pure pleasure!
On the programme
- The team welcomes you to its premises at 37 bd bourdon 75004 paris.
- Once on site, you will be given your equipment: protections, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist pads, helmet, rollerblades
- 5 mn journey for levels 1-2 and 10 mn journey for levels 3-4.
- Warm-up (5 to 10 minutes)
- Exercises adapted to the student's level
- Practice the exercises in real conditions during the return journey.
Adult courses: in the evenings during the week and at weekends.
Children's courses: Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The different spots in Paris:
- Place de la bastille (asphalt)
- Quai Henri IV (asphalt)
- Place Henri Frenay (asphalt)
Don't wait any longer and take to the streets of Paris on roller skates!