Enjoy a day at Aquaboulevard Paris at a reduced price! Europe's largest urban water park is opening its doors to you. Discover 7,000m2 of pure fun for children and adults alike.
Aquaboulevard Paris welcomes you all year round to enjoy facilities such as slides, waterfalls, waves, geysers...
During the summer, you'll also have access to the beaches and outdoor pools.
If you're a thrill-seeker, you'll love the 11 slides with and without buoys! The different levels of difficulty will allow you to choose which ones you want to go down.
Don't hesitate to join the wave pools, which are activated every 30 minutes with waves of varying intensity!
With family or friends, your day will be enlivened by the various activities on offer at Aquaboulevard. Looking for a moment of relaxation? Join the jacuzzis and hot baths.
Or do you prefer to work up a sweat? Try your hand at rafting and wakeboarding, run the rivers and take a leap off the Tarzan rope!
Book your discounted ticket now and spend a day at Aquaboulevard de Paris!
- Armbands must be worn up to the age of 6 and are provided free of charge.
- Children aged 3 to 11 inclusive must prove their age in order to benefit from a child fare.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult rate applies from the age of 12.
- Bathing attire is compulsory in the water park: only tight-fitting swimming trunks and boxer shorts are permitted. Shorts, boxer shorts, sarongs and other items of clothing are not permitted.
- A €2 coin is required for lockers
- It is possible to enter Aquaboulevard until 9pm.
- Opening times are as follows :
From 8 April to 3 September 2023:
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 11pm, Friday: 9am - 12am, Saturday: 8am - 12am, Sunday and public holidays: 8am - 11pm.
From 4 September 2023:
Saturdays: 8am - 12am, Sundays and public holidays: 8am - 11pm.
During school holidays (Zone C):
Monday to Thursday: 9am - 11pm, Friday: 9am - 12am, Saturday: 8am - 12am, Sunday: 8am - 11pm.