Join this tour for the best possible combination of all winter trips: a snowmobile excursion combined with a visit to the famous ICEHOTEL.
Riding a snowmobile in Northern Sweden is said to be one of the best winter activities. It's an incredible feeling surfing on a powerful machine through undiscovered landscapes off track while enjoying the scenic winder landscape surrounding you.
You will drive through forests, over frozen lakes, and along the frozen Torne River and you will experience a long, varied snowmobile tour with a break in our wooden hut where you will sit around the fire.
Please arrive 30 minutes before the starting time.
- Meetup at guide's office.
- Transfer to the snowmobiles
- Tour starts (total distance 20-30km)
- Stop at a wooden hut
- Continue the tour
- 1 hour visit to the ICEHOTEL
- Transfer back to the guide's office
- Back after 4.5 hours (total duration)
All drivers need to possess a valid driver's license.
- Small children will be pulled in a sled behind the guide.
- Transfer from Hotel to the office is not included in the price.
Please contact the instructor once the activity is booked to order pickup.
Costs: 75 SEK/Adult and 38 SEK/Child
- Please note that all snowmobile tours cost 300 SEK/person extra during the high season: from the 24th of December to the 1st of January.
- Please note that the Northern lights are weather dependent. Therefore, they are not guaranteed during any tour.
If you have booked pickup service:
- pickup from hotels in Kiruna is 30 minutes before the start time of the
- Please note that before the 13th of December and after 13th of April guided tour is taken place at Icehotel 365.