Buckle up and get ready to fly like Batman through the lush forest surrounding the beautiful waters of the Cetina River! Get ready for some serious ziplining action while visiting Croatia!
Ziplining Croatia welcomes you to their adrenaline-drenched ziplining polygon located in the canyon of the Cetina river. There, you will experience the freedom of soaring through the skies among some of the most beautiful natural landscapes of Croatia.
The ziplining experience consists of eight steel wires strained across the canyon which you will descend one by one with the help of a harness. Though the experience is guaranteed to get your blood pumping and your adrenaline levels to the maximum, you will always be in complete safety!
The total length of all wires is 2,100m, so get ready for a quite long trip. At a height of 150m above ground, the longest wire is 700m long. In a group of 12 guests maximum, you will go through the polygon accompanied by two guides. All the guides are certified and have been practicing ziplining in Croatia for a very long time. The whole outing will take about 3 hours, and it involves a short walk, some training at the polygon, getting to know the zipline, and going down each wire.
So what are you waiting for? Start discovering the Cetina canyon from a different angle, while ziplining over the Cetina river!
- Duration: 3h
- Total zipline distance: 2100m
- Number of ziplines: 8
- Longest zipline: 700m
- Meet at the meeting point (15 min. before) - to sign the participation statement.
- Transfer by vehicle to the starting point at Podašpilje.
- Distribution of equipment and walk to the training area.
- Training and getting to know the Zipline (15 minutes).
- Walk along a hill track (7 min.) to the first Zipline.
- Zipline descent - first by the guide, then the group, followed by the last guide.
- Following completion of all 8 wires, 4-minute walk to the parking area.
- Transfer to the meeting point in Omiš.
- Participants must not weigh more than 140 kg.
- Minors' parents must sign a parent's consent so kids can participate.