Sensation Level: Adventurous
Spoken languages: English, Finnish
Fitness level: Occasionally sporty
Minimum age: minimum 9 y/o
Duration: 2 hrs
Cancellation policy:strict 1) Cancellation 30 days or more prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are automatically refunded the full activity price
2) Cancellation between 30 and 10 days prior to the agreed activity starting date
→ You are entitled to a 50% refund
3) 10 days or later, prior to the agreed activity starting date, are considered last-minute cancellations
→ No refund will be made
Come follow the guides in fatbike who will take you to rewarding, safe snow paths to Pyhä-Luosto National Park and enjoy the beautiful winter scenery.
Your guide will meet you at the Meeting point. They will help you to adjust the bikes according to your height and preferences. After a little briefing, off you go through wintery paths based on good knowledge about the current snow conditions. You will be able to learn more about the regional flora and fauna. Take picture of the beautiful landscape you will be witnessing.
This tour is possible to enjoy even for the not-that-fit clients, the route profile is gentle. The tour can and will be tailored based on the clients' requests.
Minimum height limit of 140 cm.
You need to know how to ride a regular bike.Special terms
From Rovaniemi, the closest airport and Santa Claus’ headquarters, it takes two hours by car or by Skibus to reach us in Pyhä (Hotel Pyhätunturi).
Kindly note that 10% of the price of your tour is non-refundable. The 10% will be used to cover fees connected to your bookings such as credit card transactions and other administrative charges. Refunds will only be issued to the card used to purchase the tour.
- Guiding and storytelling
- Hot berry beverages
- Winter riding technique tips
- Use of premium fatbike and other gear, such as helmet and gaiters
- Information about the regional flora and fauna, focusing on winter
- Suitable personal clothing for winter weather including warm boots
- Hat and gloves or mittens
- Some snacks like nuts or chocolate (caution: keep chocolate in a pocket inside of your jacket, otherwise it will freeze)