Discover Taha'a, also known as the Vanilla Island, during a boat trip that will make you meet different locals and their activities!
It is in the company of Faaroa Cruise's local guides that you will discover Taha'a by boat, both by sailing on its lagoon with its magnificent waters and by visiting some of the production sites of local products emblematic of French Polynesia. The boat will leave from the Uturoa ferry terminal in Raiatea, allowing you to admire the beauty of its sister island on the way to Taha'a.
The tour will begin with visits to a vanilla plantation, a rum factory and a pearl farm, all of which are must-sees in Polynesia. You will learn more about Taha'a and its culture, while interacting with the locals! This boat tour will then continue on the Taha'a lagoon, and more precisely on the Coral Garden motu where you will enjoy a barbecue for lunch. This will also be the time to take a dip in the crystal clear water of the lagoon!
With friends, family or even on your own, don't hesitate to choose Faaroa Cruise to visit Taha'a and enjoy good times on board a traditional motorized pirogue on the lagoon!
- Meeting at 8 am, then departure of the boat at 8.30 am
- Sailing on the lagoon of Raiatea to the lagoon of Taha'a
- Visit of different local productions: vanilla plantation, rum factory and pearl farm
- Direction to the coral garden of Taha'a, a motu, to enjoy a lunch and a swim in the crystal clear waters to end the trip
- Return to Uturoa ferry terminal around 4.30 pm